YU Televentures is an Indian consumer electronics brand that was created on 18 December 2014. as a joint venture between Cyanogen Inc and Micromax Informatics Limited. Also, YU holds official Cyanogen OS rights in India. Yu Televentures is a subsidiary of Micromax Informatics Pvt Ltd. India's largest smartphone maker launched this sub-brand as an online-only venture. Micromax co-founder Rahul Sharma owns a 99% controlling stake in YU while the remaining 1% is held by two other co-founders, Vikas Jain and Sumeet Arora. Yu makes affordable Android smartphones, sold in flash sales on popular Indian ecommerce websites.
Yu's latest mobile launch is the Yu Yureka Black, Yu Yunicorn, Yu Yureka Note, Yu Yuphoria, Yu Yureka and many more.
Headquarters : Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Website : www.yuplaygod.com